All the Delhi – Leh flights are scheduled in the early morning hours hence it is advisable to fly to Delhi a day in advance.
Air Travel: To arrange for the airport transfers, we need a written intimation by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and the email id. of the concerned Sales Person, along with your flight details such as Flight No., Airline Name, Arrival Time and Tour Name, should reach us at least 10 days prior to the date of reporting.
- Food: Meals will be organized in hotel or tourist class restaurants.
This tour is recommended for people with a good level of physical fitness. We do not recommend this tour to people with chronic problems like epilepsy and those related to blood pressure or heart or Diabetes.
- Permits & Documents:
- The permits to visit Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso Lake are processed once you are in Leh. It’s mandatory that all the participants carry a valid photo id., (Driving License, Voter Id., Passport, or Adhar Card) for issuance of permits and 02 passport-size photographs.
- For accompanying children above 12 yrs (who do not have a Passport or Adhar Card), it’s mandatory to carry the School Id. Card/College Id. Card along with 02 passport size photographs.
- Foreign Nationals are not permitted to visit Hanle.
- Day temperatures average between 20ºC – 25ºC and night temperatures can average between 10 ºC – 15ºC
- Pangong Tso & Tso Moriri – night temperatures can drop to below 5ºC.
- However, the temperatures would vary a lot depending on the season and altitude.
- Additional Charges:
- Rafting Charges:
- On River Zanskar (Chilling to Nimo): INR 2650/- per person.
- On River Zanskar (Tsogti to Nimo): INR 2000/- per person.
- Rafting cost includes rafting charges, hot lunch, and common transfers to and from Leh by SUV/MUV/Coach.
- Children below 12 yrs may not be allowed for rafting activities.
- Cycling Charges:
Khardung La to Leh: INR 2500/- per person (Applicable for a minimum group size of 4 pax).
- Cycling charges include cycle hire charges, helmet, and backup vehicle.
- Children below 18 yrs may not be allowed for cycling activities.
- Cycle repair charges (In case of any spare parts to be used for repairing the cycle on tour) will be borne by the client and it will be settled then and there.
This tour is a high-altitude tour and the maximum height gain will be approx. 5602m. Acute mountain sickness (AMS) can be caused due to high altitudes. The AMS may be avoided by taking precautions given in the document attached on high altitudes, please read the document carefully. The high altitude can cause Acute Mountain Sickness and may lead to serious critical medical conditions such as cerebral or pulmonary edema.
The weather can change dramatically causing rain, thunderstorm, flash floods, cloud burst, snowfall, and severe drops in temperatures, causing severe physical hardships.
- Imp Notes:
- Flights in the Leh sector are subject to weather conditions, so it is advised that you should book your return international flight 2-3 days after your expected date of arrival in New Delhi.
- Vehicles in Ladakh are not at disposal. Any additional transfers or pick-up drops are to be settled at actual.
- The vehicles in Ladakh are hired from Leh union hence there is a possibility of a change of vehicles every day however we will try for the same vehicles.
Our effort is to give a clear idea about the various aspects of the tour, to avoid any misunderstanding during the tour. We request you to please read the General Information, Booking Conditions, Travel Information for Ladakh, AMS Note, and Kit List.