Nepal Land Of Mountains
Main reason to visit Nepal is to explore people and culture with an incredible landscape that is sure to blow you out. – A really unique and immersive experience that changes one’s life. The highest mountains on Earth appeal to anyone’s soul and mind. It is enormous, beautiful, impressive, mystical and unbelievable! Witnessing the Himalaya even from the distance – one can clearly understand the reason why people visit.
KEY TOUR INFORMATION:
- The Highest mountain range on Earth – The Himalaya
- Altitude ranges from south to north – 70 meters above sea level to 8,848.86 m (Everest summit).
All climate zones exist here
- Monsoon starts from mid-June till the end of September. High season from March-May and October-November.
- Visa on arrival
- Time zone – GMT +5.45
- Languages: Nepali, English, Hindi
- Religions: Hinduism and Buddhism
- Main Touristic sites and attractions: capital – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, Chitwan National park, Annapurna Conservation Area, Sagarmatha National Park, Langthang National Park, Manaslu National Park, Bardiya National Park, Upper Dolpo, Upper Mustang, Kanchanjunga Base Camp etc.
- Living cultural Museum
- Roof of the World
- Birthplace of the Apostle of Peace
- Country of Living Goddess
- City of Golden Pagodas and Parasols
- Himalayan Pilgrimage
- Nature amphitheater
- Melting pot of Hinduism and Buddhism
- A tiny Country of 103 ethnic groups and 93 spoken languages
- Birthplace of Goddess Sita
- Abode of Lord Shiva
- Land of Mysticism and Exoticism
- Land of non-stop festivals
The most exhilarating titles with which Nepal has been admired and praised by various world renowned travel writers in recognition of her cultural richness: